PBL E-Light 8000 Lumen Non-Dimmable
(You save $80.00)
- Calculated at Checkout
- E-Light LED lighting is more energy efficient than standard fluorescent lights. On average 1/2 the energy cost.
- E-Lights provide 8000 lumens of output with only 65 w atts of energy. T8 fluorescent lights require 136 watts of energy to produce 8000 lumens.
- Dimmable models available for applications when full illumination is not needed, conserving even more energy.
- E-Lights have a lifespan of up to 100,000 hours, lowering maintenance costs and long-term operating costs.
- LED life is 5-10 times longer than fluorescent bulbs.
- Exclusive enclosed design means no reed switch wiring (interlock) is required.
- LED Retrofit kits offer an easy-to-install, economical upgrade to LED lighting in booths currently utilizing fluorescent lights.
- Installation is achieved from inside the booth, saving time.
- E-Lights provide more vibrant color with true color rendering. Offering a fuller color spectrum where color match is important.
- E-Lights do not deteriorate over time. Fluorescent lights start deteriorating upon installation which results in cooler temperatures and reduced output.
- E-Lights utilize a fully diffused lighting design.
- 8000 lumen
- Dimmable models available
- ETL listed for U.S. and Canada
- Class I Division 2 Groups A,B,C,D
- Class II Division 2 Groups F,G
- 22-Gauge steel construction with white powder coat for a high reflective finish
- Meet and/or exceed NFPA, OSHA, and NEC requirements
- Designed to accept either 120VAC or 277VAC power.